1. Scope of this policy
- visitors and subscribers of the websites of learnhomemagic.com;
- natural persons contacting us through the contact or other forms available on the websites;
- subscribers to our newsletter(s);
- users signing in to use our services;
- users signing in to download Online Courses;
This policy includes a description of your data protection rights, including a right to object to some of the processing activities we carry out.
2. Policy language
If you want to receive policy in other languages (Slovenian, Croatian, German,..) please reach us on email@example.com. We use english version as we provide global services.
3. Contacting us
If you have general questions about your account or how to contact Customer Service for assistance, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that if you contact us to assist you, for your safety and ours we may need to authenticate your identity before fulfilling your request.
4. Collection of Information
The purpose of the Website is to create an online community of professionals involved in the Learnhomemagic.com who would like to publish and/or assess content.
As part of our effort to create this online community, we receive and store information about you such as:
a) Personal Information
Content published on learnhomemagic.com is accessible by visitors who had purchased online course. Visitors are required to register on the website. Users may register (“sign-up”) while doing a purchase. They can acces their account to see their purchases. Users can sing up on mailing list called #Čarovniki (link:https://learnhomemagic.com/carovniki-3/) Upon signing-up, an account is created for the user (“Account”). Users who sign-up on-site are required to confirm their registration by clicking on an activation link which is sent to them via email.
Users are required to provide part or all of the following information below, depending on the features or services they wish to access.
- First and last name
- Email address
Once you complete activation, and you will be able to create your profile (“Profile”).
b) Other Information
Because we seek to create a vibrant learnhomemagic.com, there may be opportunities for you to provide information to be published or displayed on public areas of our Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “Contributions”). Such Contributions are posted on our Website or transmitted to us and others at your own risk. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
User profiles are not public by default. However, to ensure that courses and other contributions are properly attributed to their copyright owner (Magic Aleksander), we require that author and contributors agree to have a public profile in order for their content to be published. It’s your choice whether to include sensitive information on your profile. You should not add personal data to your profile that you would not want to be publicly available.
We automatically track and collect certain non-personal information such as Website navigation data, Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses, timestamps and URLs. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interest, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve you and our eLearning community.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on our Website, we may store such information on our servers.
To protect you against fraud, unauthorized transactions (such as money laundering), claims and other liabilities, we only collect an identification number and order details which enable us to match each user to the payments he makes. We do not collect credit card information.
5. Use of Information
We use your information to provide, analyse, administer, enhance and personalize our services and marketing efforts, to process your registration, your orders and your payments and to communicate with you on these and other topics. For example, we use information to :
1. We use your Information in order to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote safe matching; collect fees owed; measure consumer interest in Services; inform you about offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our TOS; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. We may compare and review your Business Information for errors, omissions and for accuracy.
2. We use your e-mail to send you system e-mails about the functionality of our Website that you cannot opt out from and you will have to receive if you want to use our Website. If you want to stop receiving our system e-mails, you will have to de-activate your Account by contacting email@example.com
3. We use your e-mail associated with your Account in order to send you newsletters and promotions in conjunction with your use of our Services. If you do not wish to receive newsletters you may unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscription link in the newsletter e-mail. We may also send you newsletters which include third party’s offers. If you do not wish to receive these third party offers, you may unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscription link in the newsletter e-mail.
4. We may use your Business Information in order to provide benchmark analysis and aggregate statistics. This particular Business Information will be anonymized, will not contain personal identification and will not be transferred or sold to third parties in any way or format that identifies you.
5. We use Website navigation data to operate and improve the Website. We may also use Website navigation data alone or in combination with your Business Information to provide aggregated information about elearning industry.
6. We collect the IP Addresses to track when you use our Website. We use IP Addresses to monitor the regions from which you navigate our Website and sign-up to use our Services. Your IP-address is also registered for statistical purposes and to better our advertising and layout of the Website. In specific, we use your IP Addresses for the following reasons:
a. Send the most appropriate advertising based on geographic area or information derived from your IP address. Many IP addresses are commonly associated with Internet service providers, universities, or major corporations in specific regions or localities. Aggregate information derived from IP addresses may also be reported to advertisers.
b. Estimate the total number of Internet users visiting our Website from specific countries or regions of the world.
c. Assist third party advertisers to track effectiveness of the promotions they run on our Website, visits to and business at third party’s websites.
7. For users other than those only signing in to the #Čarovniki we do not share your full name, e-mail, phone number and job title with third parties for their marketing purposes as a matter of course. However, if we decide to share such information, you shall be notified and shall have the option to opt-out from providing us with your personal information above for this purpose.
6. Protection of Information
We use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorised access, use and modification. These measures are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risks of processing your personal information. Indicatively :
2. We do not make any of your Information available to third parties for their marketing purposes. Learnhomemagic.com software runs on individual servers and no data given or collected is shared with other social media platforms.
If however, we share your Information with third parties, we will notify you. Please note that no transmission over the internet can guarantee confidentiality and non-disclosure, and as such, you transmit at your own risk.
3. We use robust security measures to protect data from unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and help ensure the appropriate use of data. When the Services are accessed using the internet, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology protects your Information, using both server authentication and data encryption. These technologies help ensure that your Information is safe, secure, and only available to you and to whom you have granted access.
4. We do not tolerate Spam. To report Learnhomemagic-related spam, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our TOS. We may check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content of the Website, but we will not permanently store messages sent through these tools.
5. Learnhomemagic does its utmost to secure communications and data storage in order to protect confidentiality of your Information against loss and interception by third parties. However, it is important to know that there is no zero-risk against loss or interception by others of your Information. You are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your Account’s username and password.
7. Storage of Information
We save your Information in our database in order to improve our Website’s and user experience and in accordance with our TOS. If you wish that your Business Information be permanently deleted from our database when you stop using our Services, please notify us at email@example.com
Learnhomemagic is working under SEAL s.p. Slovenian company.
8. Information and Rights
Once you have provided your Personal Data, you have several rights, which you can in principle exercise free of charge, subject to statutory exceptions. These rights may be limited, for example if fulfilling your request would reveal Personal Data about another person, or if you ask us to delete information which we are required by law to keep or have compelling legitimate interests in keeping. To exercise any of your rights, you can file a request here firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you have unresolved concerns, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority where you live or where you believe a breach may have occurred. We encourage you to come to us in the first instance but, to the extent that this right applies to you, you are entitled to complain directly to the relevant Supervisory Authority.
1. Right to withdraw consent
Wherever we rely on your consent, you will be able to withdraw that consent at any time you choose and at your own initiative by logging into your account on our website (if you have one) or by contacting us at email@example.com The withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the collection and processing of your data based on your consent up until the moment where you withdraw your consent.
2. Right to access and rectify your data
3. Right to erasure
4. Right to restriction of processing
Under certain circumstances, you may ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data. This is for example the case when you contest the accuracy of your Personal Data. In such event, we will restrict the processing until we can verify the accuracy of your data.Should you wish to have your Personal Data restricted, please file a request here firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Right to object to processing
Under certain circumstances you may object to the processing of your Personal Data, including where your Personal Data is processed for direct marketing purposes. If you no longer want to receive certain communications from us via email, simply click the unsubscription link in any of our emails.
6. Right to data portability
Where you have provided your data directly to us and where the processing is carried out by automated means and based on your consent or the performance of a contract between you and us, you have the right to receive the Personal Data processed about you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and request portability of your Personal Data.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Data from anyone under the age of 16.
In the event we learn that we have collected Personal Data from a child under the age of 16 without verification of parental consent, steps will be taken promptly to remove that information. If you believe that we have or may have information from or about a child under 16 years of age, please contact us at email@example.com
11. Data Retention
12. Applicable Law
For the purposes described in this policy, your personal data will be transferred to the Slovenia. When such transfer happens, we ensure that it takes place in accordance with this policy. .
13. YOUR CHOICES/UNSUBSCRIBE
You will have an opportunity to unsubscribe from receiving promotional material from this Site by clicking on an “unsubscribe” hyperlink contained in promotional emails we send you. Additionally you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Because customer lists often are prepared well in advance of an offering (sometimes a few months before the offer is made), you may continue to receive some offers after you send us a request not to use your information for specified marketing purposes. Please be aware that we will process your request as quickly as we reasonably can, but it may not be possible to update our systems immediately. we appreciate your patience and understanding in giving us time to carry out your request.
Even if you are removed from any such list, if you order online, we will send you an email confirming your order and may need to contact you by phone, email, or regular mail if we have questions about your order. In addition, you should be aware that it is not always possible to completely remove or delete all of your information from our databases without some residual data because of backups and other reasons.
Information Collection & Use
Any information collected via a third-party API is public information authorized by you before we can access it. Giveaway Service is integrated with these third-party APIs and complies with each of their privacy policies Youtube, Facebook, TikTok, and Instagram. Once access is given all information is accessed via third-party secured APIs as long as you authorize access via a secured token or key. The information that is displayed on Giveaway Service is used by its users to understand if a Brand or Influencer is a good fit for their Campaign. All data accessed by Giveaway Service is GDPR compliant in accordance with the EU Data Protection rules. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Information Collected Upon Registration: When you create or reconfigure a Giveaway Service account, you provide some personal information, such as your name, username, password, and email address. Some of this information, for example, your name and username, is listed publicly on our Services, including on your profile page and in search results. Some Services, such as search, public user profiles and viewing lists, do not require registration.
Additional Information: You may provide us with additional information to make public, such as product information, description, and a picture. We may use your contact information to send you information about our Services or to market to you. You may unsubscribe from these messages by following the instructions contained within the messages or the instructions on our web site. If you email us, we may keep your message, email address and contact information to respond to your request. Providing the additional information described in this section is entirely optional.
Log Data: Our servers automatically record information (“Log Data”) created by your use of the Services. Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, the referring domain, pages visited, and search terms.
Cookies: Like many websites, we use “cookie” technology to collect additional website usage data and to improve our Services, but we do not require cookies for many parts of our Services such as searching and looking at public profiles or Campaigns. A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your computer’s hard disk. Learnhomemagic.com may use both session cookies and persistent cookies to better understand how you interact with our Services, to monitor aggregate usage by our users and web traffic routing on our Services, and to improve our Services. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. You can instruct your browser, by editing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit.
Third Party Services: Learnhomemagic uses a variety of services hosted by third parties to help provide our Services, such as hosting our various blogs and wikis, and to help us understand the use of our Services, such as Google Analytics. These services may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, such as cookies or your IP request. When you sign-in to Giveaway Service we user third-party services to track your sessions/interactions within the website to enhance your user-experience across devices and to improve the recommendations Giveaway Service provides based on your preferences and interactions.
Information Sharing & Disclosure
We do not disclose your private information except in the limited circumstances described here.
Law and Harm: We may disclose your information if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect Learnhomemagic’s rights or property.
Non-Private or Non-Personal Information: We may share or disclose your non-private, aggregated or otherwise non-personal information, such as your public Campaigns or the number of users who clicked on a particular link (even if only one did).
Third Party Services
Learnhomemagic uses a variety of services hosted by third parties to help provide our Services. These services may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, such as cookies or your IP request.
Facebook: When connecting to Facebook we will ask for certain information about you that can be used to contact or identify you (“personal information”). Personal Information may include, but is not limited to, your full name, email address, and location. We keep your entire information private except the total number of friends which is displayed to Brands who you have voluntarily applied for their Campaign.
Google: When connecting to Google we will ask for certain information about you that can be used to contact or identify you (“personal information”). Personal Information may include, but is not limited to, your full name, email address, and location. We keep your entire information private except the total number of friends which is displayed to Brands who you have voluntarily applied for their Campaign.
Instagram: When connecting to Instagram we will ask for certain information about you that can be used to contact or identify you (“personal information”). Personal Information may include, but is not limited to, your full name, email address, and location. We keep your entire information private except the total number of friends which is displayed to Brands who you have voluntarily applied for their Campaign.
Youtube: When connecting to Youtube we will ask for certain information about you that can be used to contact or identify you (“personal information”). Personal Information may include, but is not limited to, your full name, email address, and location. We keep your entire information private except the total number of friends which is displayed to Brands who you have voluntarily applied for their Campaign.
TikTok: When connecting to TikTok we will ask for certain information about you that can be used to contact or identify you (“personal information”). Personal Information may include, but is not limited to, your full name, email address, and location. We keep your entire information private except the total number of friends which is displayed to Brands who you have voluntarily applied for their Campaign.
Modifying Your Personal Information
If you are a registered user of our Services, we provide you with tools to access or modify the personal information you provided to us and associated with your account.
Generic refund policy
Thanks for purchasing our products at learnhomemagic.com operated by SEAL s.p..
We offer a full money-back guarantee for all purchases made on our website. If you are not satisfied with the product that you have purchased from us, you can get your money back no questions asked. You are eligible for a full reimbursement within 14 calendar days of your purchase.
After the 14-day period, you will no longer be eligible and won’t be able to receive a refund. We encourage our customers to try the product in the first two weeks after their purchase to ensure it fits your needs.
If you have any additional questions or would like to request a refund, feel free to contact us.